Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Entrepreneurship activity

Entrepreneurship activity
for the month of May

For the month of May I have done entrepreneurship activity selling KEY CHAIN and DVD. Initially I purchased 12 pieces one key bunch and 5 DVD’s from Hubli CBT market. The goods as sample I purchased and experimented it in BVB. From this I have got profit and confidence. So again I purchased 12 peaces 2 key bunches and 5 DVD’s. I sold all goods to BVB students. In DVD business part of profit is very less, and in Key chain it’s good.


Trading account

Particulars

Amount

Particulars

Amount

Purchase -

Key chain

DVD

270

100

By sales

Key chain

DVD

360

117

Gross profit

107



Total

477


477

Profit and loss account

Expenses

Amount

Income

Amount

Bus fare

30

Gross profit

117

Net profit

87




117


117

Strategy for Entrepreneurship activity-

· Sampling.

· Utilization of time - During lunch break I did this activity.

· Marketing module example.

· Promoting goods.

· Within one hour selling.

Challenges –

· Initially knowing market need and target group.

Learning’s

· Convincing with potions.

· I got some new ideas for next entrepreneurship activities.

· Answering their questions with patience.

Changes for marketing next time

· For new learning choosing community as target group.

1 comment:

  1. dear madam i really appreciate your effor.and i glad to inform you that please check our blog
    http://creativefoundationbidar.blogapot.com
    i need to talk you on english language and enterpreneurships. please contact me
    9242085544
    yours faithfully
    sagar.s.r founder chairman creative foundation bidar

    ReplyDelete